Who said eating veggies is hard? You can make vegetarian meals as exciting as munching pork or chicken. As a matter of fact, you can prepare a luxurious vegetarian recipes for dinner that will turn your family appetizing for the delicious cuisines you have for them. Not only you are maintaining yourself healthy, you as well get to enjoy the best that veggie recipes have for you. There are so many veggie recipes that you can try, most of them are very simple to prepare and won’t cost you so much.
Arugula and Goat Cheese Pizza
- 6 tbsp pesto sauce
- 3 fresh roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled & thinly sliced
- 1 medium – large unbaked pizza crust
- 1 (8 oz) pkg seasoned goat cheese
- 1 c fresh arugula
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven as declared in pizza crust instructions.
- Spread out pesto on the crust, slice goat cheese into thin coins, and place across the pizza.
- Place tomato slices all over goat cheese and scatter with garlic.
- Then, brush crust’s edge with olive oil.
- Put pizza on preheated oven and back for up to 10 minutes.
- Check every no and again and remove the pizza when already golden.
- 21/2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 11/2 c water
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cube vegetable bouillon
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set the stove on medium-high heat.
- Saute onion and garlin in hot oil until golden brown.
- Add and stir curry powder and tomato paste for up to three (3) minutes.
- Add and stir tomatoes, vegetables bouillon, frozen mixed vegetables and water.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook for thirty (30) minutes until vegetables are well done.
Portobello Mushroom Stroganoff
- 8 oz dried egg noodles
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 11/2 c vegetable broth
- 11/2 c sour cream
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1/4 c chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 lb portobello mushrooms (sliced)
- Boil salted water, and cook egg noodles until firm before draining.
- Set stove in medium heat, and then melt butter on a large heavy skillet.
- Add onion and stir until softened
- Raise the heat to medium-high and add portobello mushrooms.
- Set aside the mushroom when it turns to limp and brown.
- Stir vegetable broths. And wait until it boils and cook until the mixture reduces to 1/3.
- Mix together the sour cream and flour before combining it with mushroom sauce.
- Place skillet to the stove and cook over low heat until sauce thickens.
- Add parsley and season to taste